Résidence Leroy De Barde
The residence Leroy De Barde is a historic building dating from the 1730s. More about the notable Leroy De Barde family, their coats of arms and relationship with the French king can be found in 'history'.
This unique luxury holiday home, with more than 280m2, can accommodate 12 people (+3 kids) and is located in Montreuil-sur-mer, the gastronomic and art village on the opal coast of France.
Whether you are looking for nature, culture, adventure, sports, gourmet dining or fun with the kids at the beach, there is something here for everyone.
Paris/Brussels: 2h40 - Ghent: 2h15 - Boulogne sur mer: 30min - Le Touquet/Paris Plage 24min
The property in brief
- Holiday home for max 12 (+3) people
- Historic and characterful property
- 5 bedrooms (mainly boxspring beds) and 5 bathrooms
- Office space and chill area
- Entertainment room with champagne bar, kicker table, darts and pool table
- Spacious garden (covered lounge area and jaccuzi, BBQ gas)
- Private parking
- High speed fiber optic internet ;-)